Monday, April 26, 2010

Sex on the Beach

Kurutio: I walk along a beach, the waves gently lapping away at the sand. It feels as if every step I take is a leap across the depths of time. As I'm immersed in the beauty of the ocean, I see a beautiful angel in the distance.

Illyria: I am standing in the shallow end of the water, letting the cool waves reach up and touch my bare feet then retreat back into the ocean. The sun had set hours ago and the stars were bright as the silver moon lit up the night sky. I look out letting my mind wander and be free, I close my eyes and inhale the salty scent of the ocean tide.

Kurutio: I gaze upon this young angel's face, her eyes filled with the tranquility and innocence of a heaven long forgotten. I tread carefully, wishing to meet her, the only barrier between us this holy ground.

Illyria: I hear someone walking through the fine sand. The city was close, but yet far enough that this spot felt secluded. I look up at the approaching man and smile. "Hello." He was very attractive and the way the moon shone it made his eyes look alluring.

Kurutio: As she spoke to me ever so sweetly, I swelled up with admiration. That such a lovely being would talk to a mere mortal like myself! I am speechness, and cannot find the words that would properly convey the feelings that overflowed from my being. So instead I smile gently, and extend my hand, beckoning her to dance with me.


Illyria: I take your hand and smile. I can smell a lovely scent from you that I can only explain as wonderful. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" I feel like I've known you all of my life, as if we were old friends finally meeting up again. The wind blow gently, making my hair sway in the breeze. Your hand feels so warm and soft.

Kurutio: As I hold you close, embracing you gently, your skin feels so incredibly silky. I swell with pride, knowing that I am the luckiest man in the world! As we dance atop the endless ocean, I am spirited away by your beauty, and recall a memory long forgotten. I knew you, long ago.

Illyria: I hold you tighter as we dance around. I feel so alive as I look into your eyes, I think about the past and remember things about you. The way you laughed or smiled. I smile.

Kurutio: As I recall many memories of ages past, with the emotions come intense emotions. These feelings swirl together in torrents to match the crashing waves. I feel that I cannot contain them, and embrace you tightly. I whisper into your ear, "I love you....so much!"

Illyria: I giggle softly and reply back. "I love you too, more then you could ever imagine." I look into your eyes and give you a soft kiss and hold you close.

Kurutio: I'm filled with euphoria beyond anything I could have thought possible...and with that relief that I could be blessed with your love. I'm flattered by your feelings.it feels as though time has stopped to dedicate our reunion. I return your kiss with one of my own, letting your lips become one with mine. I run my hands through your hair, wanting to experience all of you, to know you, to love you in every way I can.

Illyria: I trip and gracefully fall over onto the blanket I had laid out. I pat the ground, beckoning you to join me and watch the stars. "There's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight.:

Kurutio: Some how I felt that this sounded awefully familiar. But allured by your very presence, and intrigued by your mysterious smile, I can't resist your offer. I plop down beside you, wrapping my arm around your shoulder affectionately. It's going to be a magical night" I said, smiling bashfully

Illyria: I smile and blush back. "Yes it will, it's so romantic." I give you another deep kiss, this time longer and more passionate.

Kurutio: Your lips become one with mine once again, only this time my lips within yours, another proof of our reciprocated passion for one another. As our lips part ways, they are immediately drawn together magnetically. My breathing slows to match yours, and one kiss leads to another, until we are both wet with the juices of an innocent love. I am inebriated with your love, and have acquired a dangerously addictive lust for you.

Illyria: My breathing grows heavy. " I love you." I say and give you a more passionate kiss. Everytime I touch your skin it feels like electricity jolting through me and then leaving a warmth like fire behind. I roll on top of you, my hair messy as it sways in different directions.

Kurutio: Your energy is like a fountain of youth to me...I accept it freely, becoming young again. I stroke my fingers across your face together, peck your nose with my passion-filled lips
I begin to explore you adventurously, planting kisses all over your body-- starting with your head, then below your eyes...your cheek...your lips...

Illyria: I bit my lip and explore your body. My hands finding the buttons on your shirt, I slowly undo each one and give you kisses. My entire body feels like its on fire, wanting your touch. I start to massage the back of your neck and give you soft kisses along your collar bone.

Kurutio: I am so turned on by your curious lips, and you hair tickles me as you explorer my slender body. My breathing has become heavy with excitement to match yours...
I continue my journey, engulfing myself in the whole of your neck as I make love to it.

Illyria: I take your shirt off and glide my fingertips gently on your chest. Lightly, enough to send shivers down you back. I pause and take my shirt off, it lands near where yours was. I give you another passionate kiss, this time it feels so free. I start to kiss your neck and slowly travel down to your chest. I press my body closer to yours, the clothes feeling so unnecessary right now. I can feel your growing bulge and I can feel my own wetness growing. I moan softly, excited and wanting more.

Kurutio: Enchanted by your growing enthusiasm, I press my head into your breasts. Your heart is pounding rapidly, and I can tell that you want me as much as I want you. I press my lips to your sensitive nipples, and gently suck on them, as if I were a baby.

Illyria: I make a noise between a giggle and a moan. It tickled, but felt so good.
((wow, now im getting turned on by this, hehe))

Kurutio: Your ecstatic response drives me on, and I slide my face down through your breast, kissing your soft skin all the way. I feel as though I am already becoming one with you.

Illyria: I rub up against you and then start to unbutton my pants, but I dont take them off yet. I give you another deep passionate kiss and rub the bulge. I moan as I want you more, the heat from both of us making it feel as if we could very well generate as much heat as the sun.

Kurutio: Feeling your desire for me burning ever more, and knowing I could not contain my own for much longer, I look deep into your eyes. "Let's make love", I said. "I want to make love to you"

Illyria: I whisper into your ear. "I would love to make love with you." I slide my pants off, the only article of clothing left on me were my underwear. I unbutton your pants and slide them off as well. I rub my hand from the top of your boxers up to your chest. I lean over and give you light kisses and make my way down to your boxers. I look up at you and smile. I slide them off and give you a few good rubs before massaging your cock with my mouth. My tongue dances around to a music only I can hear. I trace my fingers lightly around your body.

Kurutio: I can feel my cock bulging ever-tightly, as you tease me with your skillful tongue. I smile heartily, as I become engulfed in your mouth. I'm so turned on by the lovely juices your mouth shared with my manhood. Seeking to give you pleasure to match what you had given me, I slide my shaft out slowly, and bury my face into your lacy underwear.

Illyria: I stop and slide my underwear off, I kiss you again. Letting my tongue explore your mouth and dance with your tongue. I rub my womanhood against your now tight hot cock.

Kurutio: I moan gently, surprised by how wet that your womanhood has become. I tease you playfully, flicking my cock against your clitoris.
My heart now pounding wildly, I guide my cock into your wet pussy, and feel your intense warmth.

Illyria: I moan and my vagina tightens around your cock. A wave of pleasure washes over me. I start to move up and down, keeping a steady rhythm and moaning softly.

Kurutio: I match my movements to your rhythm, feeling an intense ecstasy as I am one with you. As I feel your vagina tighten around me, I moan in pleasure-- it was all I could do to contain myself. In between heavy breaths, "I love you Illyria"

Illyria: My breathing quickens, I can feel myself getting closer to climax. "I love you Kurutio." I gasp and feel the waves of pleasure intensifying.

Kurutio: I push my shaft in all the way, drawing your heart to mine. As I feel you deep within me, I kiss you deeply, drawing your lips into mine. It was a kiss that seemed an eternity, as my tongue and yours became intertwined.

Illyria: I gasp as I feel myself reach climax. You do the same and its the best feeling in the world. Sharing our pleasure together as we both catch our breath, I lay on top of you. Too relaxed and weak to move. Everything feels perfect. "I love you Kurutio." I kiss you, every little nerve ending in my body is so sensitive, I get goosebumps from the cool breeze.

Kurutio: I love you too, Illyria.

No comments:

Post a Comment